Century Mechanical Contractor’s Inc. performs a wide variety of industrial work in the DFW area. We have in house welders and an onsite fabrication shop. Because we have been in DFW since 1974 we are able to partner with other local contractors if needed. This partnership with other local contractors allows us to be versatile in the different types of work we are capable of performing in a variety of manufacturing plants. If we don’t physically do the work ourselves, most likely we are able to partner with another contractor and get the project complete for our customers.
Below is a short list of the different types of work we are able to perform.
- Cooling Towers
- Pump Installation and Replacement
- Installation of Clean Steam Equipment and Piping used in Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Boilers, DA Tanks, and Condensate Return Units
- Compressed Air Systems – equipment and piping.
- Process Piping and Equipment Installation.
- Hydronic Piping and Equipment Installation
- Manufacturing and Bottling Equipment installation, hook up, removal, relocation and trucking of equipment if needed.
- Conveyor installation, repair, and modification
- Fabrication – tanks, catwalks, handrails, safety enclosures and structural supports for equipment.
- Waste Water Systems – dilution tanks, grease traps and lift stations
- Insulation – replace an install insulation on piping, tanks and equipment
- Stainless steel welded duct for filtration and ventilation of equipment and fumes
- 2D and 3D Detailing of our work.